Re: [SPAM] Re: I Am Interested In Guest Posts On The Site orgmode.org

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: I Am Interested In Guest Posts On The Site orgmode.org
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 12:59:22 +0000

Bastien Guerry <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

>> Looks like accidental moderation slip.
>
> Yes, probably, sorry for that.
>
> I continue to moderate the list once a week.
>
> I will ping the moderators to see if they are still available
> to moderate this list or if we need to find new volunteers.

AFAIU, this email is from a non-subscriber. So, it did go through the
moderation (as false negative), among with a bunch of other emails
(non-spam).

Also, I got a response from @Demosthenex (one of the mods) in IRC.
Though he does not have access to admin interface for editing ban list
directly.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,