[BUG] manual should explain how to insert literal dollar sign

From: Paul Rubin
Subject: [BUG] manual should explain how to insert literal dollar sign
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 13:05:47 -0700

Context: I wanted to mention in a document that a certain item cost "$12.98+$.77 s/h".  Since the period after the second $ is punctuation, the parsing heuristic interpreted that as LaTeX, giving math output in the html export.  So I spent a while muddling around trying to figure out how to escape the dollar sign, then sought help on IRC, where I got the answer: write \dollar and the Org entity parser will turn it into a literal dollar sign.  I would not have figured this out myself.

Requested fix: explain the \dollar escape in the Org manual section "LaTeX fragments".

Thanks!

Paul