Re: [BUG] Source block indentation does not work properly for yaml-mode

From: Sébastien Miquel
Subject: Re: [BUG] Source block indentation does not work properly for yaml-mode [9.6.6 ( @ /home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.6/)]
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 11:14:57 +0000

Hi Ihor,

Ihor Radchenko writes:
...But I guess
what you propose amounts to
You are right.

On second thought, I don't think that's a good idea. I did not
understand how tab characters worked: they do not have a fixed width,
but align to the next tab column. This means that if we add a couple
of spaces in front of a tab indented piece of code, we can break
vertical alignment in the org buffer, which I think is pretty bad.

Should we use native buffer's value of =indent-tabs-mode= to set
=use-tabs?= ? I think this trivial change should work.

--
Sébastien Miquel