Re: How to install org-protocol

From: Ypo
Subject: Re: How to install org-protocol
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 12:40:58 +0200

Thanks, Ihor and Max!
It's working.
I was stuck first with emacs (trying to find org-protcol.el code 8). And then I was stuck with Windows.
Next thing I would like to do is to capture fragments of websites, and to save them automatically with this format:
* Author. Data. /Title/. Website.
Link
Captured text
I think org-remark could do it ¿?
Best regards
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 10:21:47 +0000 From: Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> To: Ypo <ypuntot@gmail.com> Cc: Org-mode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org> Subject: Re: How to install org-protocol Message-ID: <87352h88jo.fsf@localhost> Content-Type: text/plain Ypo <ypuntot@gmail.com> writes:
I would like to give another try to org-protocol, but I can't find the
package to install it. Is it on org-contrib? A link, please?
It is built-in.