Re: how to be sure that there are not doble entries for org-id-locations

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: how to be sure that there are not doble entries for org-id-locations
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 22:02:21 +0200

> Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> Looks like XY problem.
> Why not just use remote reference?
> See 3.5.1 References section of Org manual.

I am very confused. According to that part of the manual and I quote
,----

| where NAME can be the name of a table in the current file as set by a
|
| ‘#+NAME:’ line before the table. It can also be the ID of an entry, even
| in a different file, and the reference then refers to the first table in
| that entry. REF is an absolute field or range reference as described
| above for example ‘@3$3’ or ‘$somename’, valid in the referenced table.
`----

Since the table is in another file I am also force to use an ID, as with
the solution I posted before.

=org-id-get-create=
=org-id-update-id-locations=

So my problem still persists.

What do I miss

--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.