how to be sure that there are not doble entries for org-id-locations

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: how to be sure that there are not doble entries for org-id-locations
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 18:20:15 +0200

Hi I am using the following workflow (for the org-aggregate pkg, but the
logic for lookup is similar)

I have one file with a table
#+Name: short-notes
| Name  | Exam1 | Exam2 | Result |
|-------+-------+-------+--------|
| Smith |     8 |    10 | 9      |
#+TBLFM: $4=vmean($2..$3);f2

And I want to extract the last column in another org file

#+BEGIN: aggregate :table short-notes :cols "Name Result"
| Name  | Result |
|-------+--------|
| Smith |      9 |
#+END:

That *does not* work, so what I do I add to the file with short-notes
via
=org-id-get-create=

And org-id,

However I find the selected «name» cumbersome (although I understand its
purpose) so I replace it by
* Short notes
  :PROPERTIES:
  :ID:       short-notes
  :END:

and run

=org-id-update-id-locations=

then everything is fine.

however my «smart» way of selecting org-id might run into problems,
since I accidently can introduce such and id, twice.

Therefore is there any way to check it (other then opening the opening
.org-id-locacations and check it manually)?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer

--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.