Re: problem with org-map-entries and the doc for export hooks

From: Victor A. Stoichita
Subject: Re: problem with org-map-entries and the doc for export hooks
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2023 22:20:48 +0200

Le 07 Jun 2023, Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> a écrit :

> 1. Update Org mode. I do not see any hangs with the latest stable
> Org release.
> 2. Use alternative example. The current example may not work if you have
>    headings not separated by contents or empty lines.
>    See
> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=16f15f966

Thanks for the hints Ihor !

I still see the problem with org version 9.6.6 and your latest example
code.

I also checked with emacs -Q which has org version 9.6.1.

I’m testing this on the attached file.

I also see that if I set the export scope to "subtree" instead of
"buffer" the process runs as expected.

Cheers,
Victor