Re: keep intermediary tex from latex preview

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: keep intermediary tex from latex preview
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2023 23:07:22 +0800

Hi Ihor,

> AFAIR, the new preview system will record possible issues with previews
> and mark them appropriately in a tooltip.
>
> Timothy, will it also be the case for LaTeX warnings?

I think currently we scan the stdout for error messages but not warnings.

Of course, this is an area that could be expanded in the future (and I hope will
be, it would be nice to have the errors in something like flymake rather than
tooltips IMO, it’s just too much extra work for now).

All the best,
Timothy

--
Timothy (‘tecosaur’/‘TEC’), Org mode contributor.
or support my work at <https://liberapay.com/tec>.