Re: Bug or expected behavior? org-sparse-tree visibility toggling

From: Cassio Koshikumo
Subject: Re: Bug or expected behavior? org-sparse-tree visibility toggling
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 17:12:07 -0300

Hm. It makes sense that TAB is not affected... Somehow I hadn't really
considered that.

What I expected to happen (and now I realize it was not a justified
expectation) was to have the visibility of the sparse-tree kept while
tabbing. So I could expand a tree, then collapse it again, all the
while keeping the sparse-tree "filter" applied. But I guess it doesn't
make much sense.

Well, I guess I could leave it as a suggestion for new functionality,
but I don't even know if it's feasible.

Thanks!

--
Cassio Koshikumo