Re: [BUG] Org-reveal and setupfile conflict [9.6.1 (9.6.1-gaa48c8)]

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] Org-reveal and setupfile conflict [9.6.1 (9.6.1-gaa48c8)]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 19:49:37 +0000

Joshua Lambert <jlambert.lis.tech@gmail.com> writes:

> 1. With the following Org file open, it should export the Org Reveal
> slides fine.
> 2. After you add the following line to that Org file after the title,
> try exporting and viewing the Org Reveals slides again. This time, their
> text is too big in the unnumbered lists. I think the CSS from the two export
> methods seems to be clashing.
>
> #+setupfile:
> https://fniessen.github.io/org-html-themes/org/theme-readtheorg.setup

What you see is expected because org-reveal recognizes and uses
HTML_HEAD in https://github.com/yjwen/org-reveal/blob/master/ox-reveal.el#L1411

Canceled.

As a workaround, you can modify INFO alist removing the value of
:html-head and :html-head-extra properties when exporting via org-reveal
in :filter-parse-tree.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,