Re: [POLL] Naming of "export features"

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: [POLL] Naming of "export features"
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 10:40:04 +0800

Hi Arne,

Thanks for your comments.

> From the four, “contexts” sounds the most intimidating to me.
>
> Snippets would conflict in meaning with yasnippet.
>
> It also looks to me as if features may be too generic.
>
> If I understand it correctly, this is conditional enrichment.
>
> Maybe something like export adaption?

I hadn’t thought of applying the term “enrichment”. That or adaptation could be
 a good fit. I think I like the sound of “enriching the export”, and I could
 probably also be sold on “export adaptation” / “adaptive export”.

All the best,
Timothy

--
Timothy (‘tecosaur’/‘TEC’), Org mode contributor.
or support my work at <https://liberapay.com/tec>.