Re: Bug: org-latex-export-to-pdf does not remove .tex file [9.4 (9.4-elp

From: Hanno
Subject: Re: Bug: org-latex-export-to-pdf does not remove .tex file [9.4 (9.4-elpa @ /home/bruno/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/)]
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 13:20:36 +0100

Bruno BEAUFILS <bruno@boulgour.com> skrev: (16 februari 2023 11:15:31 CET)
>You just still can export the original source file and convert it to
>latex if needed.

That is true of course, but it is an extra step. I would need to remember it
when creating the PDF as I export often from my notes which likely change after
the export. It might be just my ingrained routines speaking, but I sort of
expect the LaTeX file to be there as that is what I am exporting to in the
first place.

>I would opt for letting that choice to the user (through the settings
>of a buffer settings).

Fair enough. Just out of curiosity: Have you tried setting
org-latex-logfiles-extensions adding "tex" to it as suggested earlier and does
that work for you?

Best wishes,
Hanno