Re: Setting the default todo priority ?

From: TRS-80
Subject: Re: Setting the default todo priority ?
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 20:41:49 -0500

David Masterson <dsmasterson@gmail.com> writes:

> Use case: I may have a task type that fully expresses what it's priority
> is.  Example would be SOMEDAY which is going to have the lowest
> priority.  Adding a cookie to all SOMEDAY tasks seems superfluous.

I see that Nick already directly answered your question.

However, I wanted to point out that I think 'todo state' and 'priority'
are orthogonal.  For example, I also use 'SOMEDAY/MAYBE' as one of my
todo states.  However, within that subset, I still also use 'priority'.
In my case, I use it to differentiate between things I might actually
get to soon, vs. those I may truly never get to.

Anyway, just some food for thought.

--
Cheers,
TRS-80