Re: [BUG] ob-gnuplot.el can't handle importing more than one table from

From: Thomas Worthington
Subject: Re: [BUG] ob-gnuplot.el can't handle importing more than one table from the current file [9.6.1 ( @ /home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/)]
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 21:13:37 +0000

Well, bloody hell.

I can't replicate now. It was about four weeks ago I tripped over
this and I absolutely saw it in action repeatedly - I could see
gnuplot loading the same file in its process buffer, and only one
file being created on-disc too.

Maybe I updated org since then, but I didn't think so.

Sorry to have wasted your time. If it comes back I'll let you
know.

Computers! Who'd have 'em?

Thomas