Re: [FEATURE REQUEST] Timezone support in org-mode datestamps and org-ag

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: [FEATURE REQUEST] Timezone support in org-mode datestamps and org-agenda
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 11:39:14 +0000

On Friday, 20 Jan 2023 at 18:29, Daryl Manning wrote:
> Perhaps a leading question (leading to outrage =p ), but does anybody
> even use those anymore?

Yes.  I use them for repeating events, in particular those which have
repeating rules like "the first Monday of every month" that org does not
support.

However, having said this, I don't think it's org's responsibility to
address the Emacs Diary: that would be a feature request for Emacs more
generally...

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.6-201-gb58fba in Emacs 30.0.50