org-ref (including cite or not) and references with numbers exporting to

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: org-ref (including cite or not) and references with numbers exporting to HTML
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 10:13:49 +0100

Hi

I am using org-ref and helm and have two quetions

    1. When I use org-ref-helm-insert-cite-link, either I obtain
       cite:tao06:_global
       or
       cite:Choquet-Bruhat_09
       but I cannot spot any difference  in my bibfile, save that the
       tao06 reference has a : in its key and indeed adding a : to the
       second  reference also insert a cite:
       any reason for this behavior?

    2. Independent of this, when exporting to HTML
       In the text, the references are tao06:_global with a link
       how can I have numbers with links instead

thanks

--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.