Re: org-ref (including cite or not) and references with numbers exportin

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: org-ref (including cite or not) and references with numbers exporting to HTML
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 14:10:04 +0100

>>> "IR" == Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> writes:

> Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:
>> 1. When I use org-ref-helm-insert-cite-link, either I obtain
>> cite:tao06:_global
>> or
>> cite:Choquet-Bruhat_09
>> but I cannot spot any difference  in my bibfile, save that the
>> tao06 reference has a : in its key and indeed adding a : to the
>> second  reference also insert a cite:
>> any reason for this behavior?

> CCing John.

>> 2. Independent of this, when exporting to HTML
>> In the text, the references are tao06:_global with a link
>> how can I have numbers with links instead

> You just need an appropriate bibliography style. See
> https://github.com/jkitchin/org-ref/blob/master/org-ref.org#bibliography-links

Well concerning the LaTeX exporter, you are right, but for the HTML
exporter

cite:tao06:_global

bibliographystyle:plain
bibliography:/home/oub/texmf/bibtex/bib/bibgraf.bib

Does not make any difference.

But I don't know how to configure the HTML exporter with that respect. I
know how to configure the list of references, say the name of the
Journal in bold face for example.

But not how to configure the citation form in the text

--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.