Re: Org-cite (oc-csl) tip: Filtering bibliography for language

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: Org-cite (oc-csl) tip: Filtering bibliography for language
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 18:22:31 +0800

Hi András,

> Yes, on the other hand, we will have to be very careful with regard to
> security if we choose this route, treating filters basically as elisp
> source code blocks.

Mmm, next year I’d like to try to track down and manage all of the “surprise
elisp execution” that happens with Org files, so having something basic for
simple use cases could be nice.

All the best,
Timothy

--
Timothy (‘tecosaur’/‘TEC’), Org mode contributor.
or support my work at <https://liberapay.com/tec>.