Re: [BUG] issue with texmathp [9.6 (release_9.6-22-g78d283 @ /home/jds66

From: Justin Silverman
Subject: Re: [BUG] issue with texmathp [9.6 (release_9.6-22-g78d283 @ /home/jds6696/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-mode/)]
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 10:17:25 -0500

That makes sense. Yes it breaks some of my snippets which have a condition
texmathp (I don't write latex without enclosing in latex math environment in
org).
Its an easy enough fix for me though:

(add-hook 'org-cdlatex-mode-hook
          (lambda () (advice-remove 'texmathp 'org--math-always-on)))

does the trick.

Justin