Problems with C-c C-e file.org

From: andre duarte bueno
Subject: Problems with C-c C-e file.org
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 17:57:20 -0300

When I try to export file.org  using C-c C-e the window with the list of
possibilities appears. But it appears incomplete(visualization), so I try to use the mouse to view the other export options and the system is completely blocked. Every mouse click is captured and displayed in the command window. And it doesn't allow you to do anything else. I am forced to cancel the command without completing it.
Apparently C-c C-e is capturing all events and not just keyboard events!

André Duarte Bueno
Professor Associado LENEP/CCT/UENF
Chefe Setor Modelagem Matemática e Computacional

UENF - Universidade Estadual do Norte Fluminense - Darcy Ribeiro
CCT - Centro de Ciências e Tecnologias
LENEP - Laboratório de Engenharia e Exploração de Petróleo
Rodovia Amaral Peixoto, km 163, Avenida Brenand S/N
CEP:   27925-310 - Imboassica - Macaé - RJ - Brasil
Fone:   +55 (22)  2765-6500 geral / *(22) 2765-6563 *sala / (22) 99954-2635 cel
Fax:     +55 (22) 2765-6565
e-mail:  <andreduartebueno@gmail.com>
e-mail institucional: <bueno@lenep.uenf.br>
Site do Professor:  https://sites.google.com/view/professorandreduartebueno/