Re: Clocking in is pretty slow in version 9.6 when the item has a large

From: Mark Barton
Subject: Re: Clocking in is pretty slow in version 9.6 when the item has a large
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 11:27:06 -0800

On Dec 7, 2022, at 10:36 AM, Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> wrote:

Sorry, I meant (setq org-element--cache-self-verify nil).
In any case, the time is back to previous, which should be good enough
considering that no optimizations have been made to the clock table
calculation.

I just realized my mistake on the variable. I'm good. It was very acceptable for me at 20s considering how many clocking lines I have to parse going back to 2019. I will keep the self-verify as is if that will help capture errors before the release branch.

Mark