Re: [BUG] Mention #+PRINT_BIBLIOGRAPHY in the Org manual

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: [BUG] Mention #+PRINT_BIBLIOGRAPHY in the Org manual
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 09:18:12 -0400

I'm not sure what I think about this. I can't ever recall having a
practical issue with this example (I'd expect it's more common for
people with very long cite keys?), though in the past I have had
issues with whitespace when moving around citation-references
programmatically (as, for example, with
~citar-org-shift-reference-left~ and such).