Re: Problems running ob-julia tests (testing/test-ob-julia.el)

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Problems running ob-julia tests (testing/test-ob-julia.el)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 01:33:25 +0000

Pedro Bruel <pedro.bruel@gmail.com> writes:

> I believe the ob-julia version we have on orgmode does not support sessions.

There is definitely session support in lisp/ob-julia.el. ob-julia does
define org-babel-load-session:julia and org-babel-prep-session:julia.

Session support is even tested in testing/lisp/test-ob-julia.el
For example, in test-ob-julia/session-multiline.

ob-julia documentation also declares full session support:
https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-julia.html

For context, Christian is helping us to setup automatic CI tests for Org
and we are now experiencing some issues with tests for babel languages.
Those tests are normally disabled as they require external packages,
which is why the problem was not noticed in the past.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,