Re: [BUG] org-beamer :BEAMER_ACT: ignored on columns

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: [BUG] org-beamer :BEAMER_ACT: ignored on columns
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 07:42:36 +0000

Hi Ihor,

On Wednesday, 12 Oct 2022 at 14:00, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
> Your patch adds for columns

All I did was copy the code that was there for options and adapted for
actions.  I really do not understand what the rest of the code does and
really do not have the time (due to teaching obligations) to investigate
in more detail.  Sorry.  The patch solved the OP's problem...

I will try to have a better look in a few weeks when my teaching duties
subside a bit.

>          ;; also process actions
>          (raw-actions (org-element-property :BEAMER_ACT headline))
>          (actions (if raw-actions
>                       (org-beamer--normalize-argument raw-actions 'action)
>                     ""))

[...]

> I do not know if [xxx] vs xxx makes any difference for columns, but it

The org-beamer--normalize-argument function ensures that the action is
enclosed in [<...>] and [...] for options.

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.5.5-966-g88c85d in Emacs 29.0.50