Re: [BUG] beamer export

From: Daniel Fleischer
Subject: Re: [BUG] beamer export
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 19:43:18 +0100

Hi, I'm on vacation for the next month. I can look at it when I'm back.

On Thu, Sep 29, 2022, 03:44 Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com> wrote:
Leo Butler <Leo.Butler@umanitoba.ca> writes:

> The following Org document shows a bug in the beamer exporter.

Confirmed on main.

There are two bugs reported here:
1. ox-latex export bug for src blocks containing direct LaTeX when
   org-latex-src-block-backend is set to its default 'verbatim value
2. ox-beamer export bug as described in the attached org file

Daniel, can you please take a look at the first bug?
I suspect that \commands should be additionally escaped in verbatim
environment, similar to
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3019774/how-write-this-in-verbatim-latex

--
Ihor Radchenko,