Re: [Patch] Pre-/postpend arbitrary LaTeX code to a section

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: [Patch] Pre-/postpend arbitrary LaTeX code to a section
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 10:04:12 +0000

On Sunday, 18 Sep 2022 at 12:27, Juan Manuel Macías wrote:
> I don't know if the following scenario usually appears in the workflow
> of other Org users as well. Otherwise, I think this patch could be
> ignored.

I would find something like this useful as I often have commands such as
\newpage and \appendix preceding a headline, commands that are indeed
not really part of the previous element.

I've not tried your patch: I've been on holiday [1] and have come back
to 3000+ emails so I'll be some time...

eric

Footnotes:
[1]  definition: turn all Internet access off and have a break,
     preferably with good company, food, drink, and sunshine.

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.5.4-768-g5bb699 in Emacs 29.0.50