Agenda 'Org view' (org-projection?)

From: Eduardo Suarez
Subject: Agenda 'Org view' (org-projection?)
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 13:25:53 +0100

Based on my previous mail "Manual Ordering and Dynamic Priority" I would like
also to comment about this related idea.

In Agenda, it is possible to generate different views. I wonder whether it
would be possible to generate an "org mode" view. That is, a buffer in org-mode
format with all the tasks from our agenda query (no really a sparse tree view).
Then that file could be edited and reordered to create a planning. If the file
could also sync with new queries that would be great. I think of that maybe as
a package called 'org-projection' (project org into org).

With such feature, I could have a general org file e.g. for a working project,
and then a planning (projected) file in association with it. I would add the
latter to the Agenda files.

I can't do lisp development and have no idea if that makes sense, but I just
wanted to share this idea with you.