Re: Moving to a literate file for .emacs

From: Immanuel Litzroth
Subject: Re: Moving to a literate file for .emacs
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022 19:49:31 +0200

It's possible to let tangling generate comments that will link back to the
literate file where you defined the function.
https://orgmode.org/manual/Extracting-Source-Code.html
See the comment header arg.

Then you could advise the relevant functions that do emacs function lookup
to check whether there's such a "link comment" near the definition and jump
to that instead.

All this is rather hackish and I stopped doing my init files in literate org.
Immanuel

--
-- A man must either resolve to point out nothing new or to become a
slave to defend it. -- Sir Isaac Newton