Moving to a literate file for .emacs

From: Stephen Eglen
Subject: Moving to a literate file for .emacs
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 14:44:58 +0100

I see many users are switching to using a 'literate programming'
approach to tangling their .emacs file from an org file.

Has anyone solved the following problem though?  If I have a file called
config.org containing:

* test

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (defun quick-test ()
    "interactive"
    (* 3 9)
  )
#+end_src

and then in my .emacs file I do:

(org-babel-load-file "~/config.org")

quick-test is indeed defined, but when I do C-c f RET quick-test RET it
takes me to config.el (a tangled file, suitable for computers, not
humans), rather than config.org.  Is it possible instead to get the
editor to jump to the definition in config.org?

Stephen