Re: Org-cite/Citar cannot recognize neither biblatex nor natbib

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: Org-cite/Citar cannot recognize neither biblatex nor natbib
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 09:48:53 -0400

On Fri, May 13, 2022 at 9:32 AM Alessandro Bertulli
<alessandro.bertulli96@gmail.com> wrote:

> Last thing: I heard that the citation part of the manual is still
> undocumented. Is this right? If so, do you think what we discovered
> (especially about manually requiring libraries) may be useful? May I
> help?

It's not undocumented; it's poorly documented :-)

https://orgmode.org/manual/Citation-handling.html#Citation-handling

I don't know the process here on this, but definitely it needs improvements.

I'm not actually sure about the processor loading issue, given that it
should have been addressed months ago?

Bruce