Re: Org-cite/Citar cannot recognize neither biblatex nor natbib

From: Alessandro Bertulli
Subject: Re: Org-cite/Citar cannot recognize neither biblatex nor natbib
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 11:55:05 +0200

> For the record, n.d. means "no date" so your BiBTeX entry must be
> missing the year field, for instance.

Actually, it has the field "date". I have read some advice saying that
using "date" over "year", "month" and "day" is encouraged, but searching
online it appears that it is not supported by BiBTeX (and therefore
natbib), only by biblatex. So you're right, it's not a problem of org
export.

> Check out org-latex-pdf-process maybe?

I don't know the library so in depth, but I'll try, thank you!

Alessandro