Re: How to stop results being hidden when using ":results drawer"?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: How to stop results being hidden when using ":results drawer"?
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 08:46:47 -0400

If you add this and click on it:

[[elisp:(org-show-entry)]]

The drawer will collapse.

This issue is specific to using a scimax function
`scimax-ob-execute-and-next-block` that executes the current block then
moves to the next or creates a new block if needed. This is a UI feature
from jupyter notebooks that I like to use.

That function uses `(org-babel-next-src-block)`, which uses
org-next-block, which calls org-show-context, which uses
org-show-set-visibility, which calls org-show-entry, which hides the
drawers.

It isn't an org-core issue perhaps, other than it is not obvious why
org-show-entry has a hard-coded line to hide drawers in it.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F