Re: How to stop results being hidden when using ":results drawer"?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: How to stop results being hidden when using ":results drawer"?
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 09:07:55 -0400

This does not change anything for me.

The function that causes folding for me is `org-entry-show'. Presumably
because of this line: (org-cycle-hide-drawers 'children)

My solution was an override advice that makes this function not run when
point is in a src-block
(https://github.com/jkitchin/scimax/blob/master/scimax-jupyter.el#L281).

--
Professor John Kitchin