Re: Re: Problem with org-babel and geiser

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Re: Re: Problem with org-babel and geiser
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 16:50:32 +0000

Hello Rudy!

On 3/18/22 17:00, emacs-orgmode-request@gnu.org wrote:
Today, I needed to use Scheme with Org (9.5.2-24-g668205), and I found
that the #+RESULTS: always come back empty.  Oh, well!  I use Guile and
have everything configured correctly.  Has anyone merged the patch
discussed in this thread into Org?

Thank you.

Rudy

I've had lots of problems with getting it to work as well and have not solved all of them. At some point something changed, I think, which made my setup not work correctly any longer. You might be interested in the following issue on gitlab:

https://gitlab.com/emacs-geiser/guile/-/issues/13

I've not followed up further yet.

Best regards,
Zelphir