Re: Code blocks and quotes export style

From: Barton, Mark
Subject: Re: Code blocks and quotes export style
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 18:55:09 +0000

I manually check the pdf to see if it fits and use a code formatter to get the
line widths shorter. I use blacken for python and sqlformat for SQL within
Emacs. Even then I still hit limits where I recently changed to font size to
small for the code blocks.

I use minted for syntax highlighting of code blocks.
#+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage{minted}

I set a local variable for org using minted to change the fontsize.
# Local Variables:
# org-latex-minted-options: (("fontsize" "\\small"))
# End:

Mark