Re: Code blocks and quotes export style

From: autofrettage
Subject: Re: Code blocks and quotes export style
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 16:22:56 +0000

> When I export an Org file to LaTeX and finally PDF, the code blocks and
> quotes often exceed the width of the page.

> Is it possible to set some style of the exported blocks ?

I wonder what the export engine can do about code which is too wide? As a
programmer, I certainly wouldn't like some brainless line-breaking make a mess
of my beautiful code

Most coding standards recommend lines at most 80 characters wide, or even a tad
shorter, but this requires tiny letters, if generous LaTeX margins are used.
...not least with A4-paper.

Before truly smart AI shows up, the only alternative I see is writing short
enough lines manually.

...but I am no expert on Org Mode.

Cheers
Rasmus