Re: [BUG] Prompted to submit (unsure what happened) [9.5.2 (9.5.2-g07252

From: Alejandro Pérez Carballo
Subject: Re: [BUG] Prompted to submit (unsure what happened) [9.5.2 (9.5.2-g072523 @ /Users/apc/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/)]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 17:52:18 -0800

Sorry about the unclear report. I was indeed _not_ in an org buffer. I do not
think I was using minibuffer completion, but I cannot remember. I now just got
a similar error message, this time when working on an Elisp buffer. The error
message says:

Warning (org-element-cache): org-element--cache: Org parser error in
setup-biblio.el::5918. Resetting.
 The error was: (error "rx ‘**’ range error")
 Backtrace:
"  backtrace-to-string(nil)
  org-element-at-point()
  org-in-src-block-p()
  run-hook-with-args-until-success(org-in-src-block-p)
  electric-quote-post-self-insert-function()
  self-insert-command(1 34)
  funcall-interactively(self-insert-command 1 34)
  call-interactively(self-insert-command nil nil)
  command-execute(self-insert-command)
"

Best,

Alejandro