Re: LaTeX letters in Org

From: Michael Eliachevitch
Subject: Re: LaTeX letters in Org
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 16:55:30 +0000

Hi Arne,

Alternatively add a capture-template that creates a letter. Then M-x
org-capture L (or such) would create a new letter prefilled with
everything you typically need.

Thanks, weird I didn't think of it. Capture templates are awesome and powerful.
Mostly I use them for some tasks, notes and journalling-type entries, not for
long-form writing. But as a letters are usually short and writting in one
session, capture-templates seem a good fit.

Cheers, Michael

--
Michael Eliachevitch
Public PGP Key: