Second Ctl in keychord not detected

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: Second Ctl in keychord not detected
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 13:08:10 +0100

Hi,

This is not really an Org question but an Emacs or possibly tmux
problem.  However, the problem manifests itself in an Org context.

I have started using Org on a remote server which has Emacs 27 (Org 9.3)
installed.  I am using tmux and want to run

  org-insert-structure-template

which is bound to

  C-c C-,

When I type that, however, the function

  org-priority

is executed instead, which is bound to

  C-c ,

Does anyone know what is happening to the second Ctl and how the problem
can be fixed?

Cheers,

Loris