Re: [ANN] An Org parser for Julia

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: [ANN] An Org parser for Julia
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2021 22:04:42 +0800

Hi Eric,

> As an aside, Julia 1.7 was released two or three days ago.  Works very
> well.  None of my codes has broken, which is always a good sign.

Funny you should mention 1.7, I tried multithreading the parser and achieved a
~10x speedup. It worked all the time, except when I tried to `@benchmark' it,
where strange errors that shouldn’t happen cropped up.

I noticed the 1.7 release blog post mentioned fixing some multithreaded race
conditions, so I’m cautiously optimistic that this might work now :)

All the best,
Timothy