Re: c47b535bb origin/main org-element: Remove dependency on ‘org-emphasi

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: c47b535bb origin/main org-element: Remove dependency on ‘org-emphasis-regexp-components’
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 14:56:03 -0700

hmm i will have to try not setting o-e-r-c [ordinary user].  probably
a lot of users do.

might be useful to know whether a default regexp change could satisfy
everybody?  in my case i remove " and , from third re.  i also have a
note "org-set-emph-re is what you are supposed to use, but it is
undocumented".  for some reason.  that might be obsolete,

--
The Kafka Pandemic

Please learn what misopathy is.
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html