Re: c47b535bb origin/main org-element: Remove dependency on ‘org-emphasi

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: c47b535bb origin/main org-element: Remove dependency on ‘org-emphasis-regexp-components’
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 15:44:49 -0700

i think i found it useful, long ago, when it was ok/tolerated to
change the var, and probably still, to /"do this"/ and /this,/.

although the latter seems weird to me now so i must not now understand
what i was doing.

i think changing the var was at least in a faq or on worg or so, so it
might be needed to compare user's value with standard-value.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

Please learn what misopathy is.
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html