Re: your latest paper will not allow eww

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: your latest paper will not allow eww
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2021 17:26:03 -0700

El 2021-11-04 03:09, Eric S Fraga escribió:
> On Wednesday,  3 Nov 2021 at 21:38, quiliro@riseup.net wrote:
>> I get the following error when trying to access your latest paper with
>> Emacs eww:
>
> Thank you for the heads up on this.  How annoying.
>
> However, it works for me using eww.  What version of Emacs etc. are you
> using?

I can see it well with:

GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.24, cairo
version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-03-27, modified by Debian

> I don't customise anything in eww other than a couple of key
> bindings and display width.

Perhaps the problem on the other machine is because of Emacs'
configuration.  I will test it with emacs -q and report.

> Reading the full email you sent, it does mention problems with proxy
> servers.  Does this apply to you?

I will test and report too.  Thank you for your patience.