Re: org-diary

From: Colin Baxter 😺
Subject: Re: org-diary
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2021 09:34:05 +0000

    > On Wednesday,  3 Nov 2021 at 06:43, Colin Baxter 😺 wrote:
    >> I have this
    >>
    >> #+begin_src elisp &%%(org-diary :deadline* :timestamp
    >> :scheduled*) #+end_src

    > I cannot help you directly but I do note that my equivalent entry
    > in my Emacs diary file is subtly different:

    > %%(org-diary :scheduled :timestamp) ~/s/notes/diary.org

    > No &, no *s, and a file name at the end.  Having said this, I must
    > admit that I cannot find any documentation on the format of this
    > line in the info manual.  Maybe it's hiding...

Thanks Eric. You have reminded me about the file name. I don't have a
file name at the end because I want all my 5 agenda files searched.
However, by entering each file in turn I can now identify the particular
agenda file that's causing the warning. I don't see anything immediately
wrong with it, but it contains multiple schedules with + and - days. I
suspect the problems lies somewhere there.

Thanks again - a great post that jogged my memory.

Best wishes, Colin.