Re: [patch] ox-latex.el: add `:options' LaTeX attribute to tables

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: Re: [patch] ox-latex.el: add `:options' LaTeX attribute to tables
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 06:43:30 +0530

> > \begin{longtblr}[options 1 options 2 options 3 options 4]{align}
>
> PS: I think the options should be separated by commas. In this
> case, it's necessary to replace the line:
>
> (mapconcat (lambda (x) (mapconcat 'identity x "")) options-list " ")))
>
> by this line:
>
> (mapconcat (lambda (x) (mapconcat 'identity x "")) options-list ",")))

I think the user can just write the comma in the option lines. It
might be more flexible to leave it to the user. I am just thinking of
a possibility that some other package may require a different
delimiter between options.

But others may have a different view.

I think this modification is useful and an improvement, and should be
incorporated in orgmode itself.

I expect Nicholas would have a sense of whether this is likely to conflict with
anything, or if there are some other considerations. Would be great to know
from him and others in the know.

Thank you very much.

Vikas