Re: [patch] ox-latex.el: add `:options' LaTeX attribute to tables

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: [patch] ox-latex.el: add `:options' LaTeX attribute to tables
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 18:02:44 +0000

Vikas Rawal writes:

> This still seems to exporting the second "options" value only.

Do you still keep this line in your init:

(advice-add 'org-latex--org-table :override #'my/org-latex--org-table) ?

If so, rename the function from my previous email as
`my/org-latex-org-table' and re-evaluate it. And comment the old
`my/org-latex-org-table'.

The new function works well for me. E.g. this:

#+ATTR_LATEX: :environment longtblr
#+ATTR_LATEX: :align align
#+ATTR_LATEX: :options options 1
#+ATTR_LATEX: :options options 2
#+ATTR_LATEX: :options options 3
#+ATTR_LATEX: :options options 4
| lorem | lorem | lorem | lorem | lorem |
| ipsum | ipsum | ipsum | ipsum | ipsum |

produces in LaTeX this:

\begin{longtblr}[options 1 options 2 options 3 options 4]{align}
lorem & lorem & lorem & lorem & lorem\\
\hline
ipsum & ipsum & ipsum & ipsum & ipsum\\
\end{longtblr}