Re: Suggestions for improved suffix parsing in oc-biblatex

From: Denis Maier
Subject: Re: Suggestions for improved suffix parsing in oc-biblatex
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 18:14:01 +0200

Am 30.09.2021 um 09:23 schrieb Nicolas Goaziou:
Hello,

Denis Maier <denismaier@mailbox.org> writes:

Well, there are even cases like this one:

[cite:@doe especially 4, 12, and 15]

[cite:@doe e.g. 4, 12, and 15]

[cite:@doe among others 4, 12, and 15]

[cite:@doe 4, but also 12 and 15]
AFAIU, all these cases are already handled by the locator parsing
algorithm used in oc-csl.el. If that is correct, my point is still the
same: there are very few cases where an explicit locator delimiter would
be necessary.

So, you're suggesting that locator parsing algorithm should be ported to oc-biblatex instead? That would obviously be a neat solution.
If so, I can provide a couple of examples so we can see if that could work.

Denis