[Worg] Proposing a few CSS changes

From: Adam Porter
Subject: [Worg] Proposing a few CSS changes
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 21:37:07 -0500

Hi,

I'd like to propose some changes to Worg's CSS that I think make it much
more readable.  Here are some before/after screenshots:

The changes are simply removing some rules, which allows the user's
configured browser font settings to be applied, as well as setting the
max-width of the content to 60em.  In CSS terms, Firefox's inspector
provides this copy of the changes:

#+BEGIN_SRC css
  /* worg.css | https://orgmode.org/worg/style/worg.css */

  @media all {
      body .title {
          /* font-size: 22pt; */
      }
      h1 {
          /* font-size: 2.1em; */
          /* margin-top: 10px; */
          /* margin-bottom: 10px; */
          /* margin-right: 7%; */
          /* color: grey; */
      }
      body {
          /* font-size: 14pt; */
          /* line-height: 22pt; */
      }
      html {
          /* font: .9em/1.6em "Droid Serif", Cambria, Georgia, "DejaVu Serif",
serif; */
      }
      h2 {
          /* font-family: sans-serif; */
          /* font-size: 1.45em; */
          /* padding: 10px 0 10px 0; */
          /* color: black; */
          /* padding-top: 1.5em; */
      }
      h3 {
          /* font-family: sans-serif; */
          /* font-size: 1.3em; */
          /* color: grey; */
          /* margin-left: 0.6em; */
          /* padding-top: 1.5em; */
      }
      body #content {
          /* max-width: 70%; */
          max-width: 60em;
      }
  }
#+END_SRC

If these are agreeable, I can apply them to the Worg repo.  Please let
me know.

--
Thanks,
Adam