Re: TMIO July Post: Introducing Citations

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: Re: TMIO July Post: Introducing Citations
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2021 12:35:52 +0200

Does anyone know when this might land in Emacs’ master branch?

R+

Timothy <tecosaur@gmail.com> writes:

Hi Everyone, Just letting you know that on my blog TMIO (This Month In Org) I've just published the July post. I've decided to focus entirely on citations this time :) Should this be of interest, here it is: https://blog.tecosaur.com/tmio/2021-07-31-citations.html Enjoy! -- Timothy

--
Logic is a science of the necessary laws of thought, without which no employment of the understanding and the reason takes place. -- Immanuel Kant, 1785 Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> Studenohorská 25 84103 Bratislava Slovakia [he/him]