Re: [wip-cite-new] Where is the development branch ?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [wip-cite-new] Where is the development branch ?
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 12:06:47 +0100

On Saturday, 26 Jun 2021 at 10:35, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> Emmanuel Charpentier <emm.charpentier@free.fr> writes:
>> Related question : is there an ETA of these new abilities in =Org= ?
>
> I would appreciate some alpha-testing first, but I would say the code is
> already good enough for inclusion at this point. I.e., there are
> a couple of points open for discussion, but no blocker.

As a data point, I can say that I have been using the cite branch for
writing a couple of documents the past week or two, documents that had
to be exported to ODT (yech) and needed citations.  It seems to be
working well.  Thank you!

It would be nice to have this merged with master so that I can have the
rest of my workflow at hand; e.g. I have ivy-bibtex inserting links to
citations automatically but I have to change the format of what it
inserts depending on which version of org I am using...

Thank you,
eric

PS -I still do not understand why the syntax is not [[cite:...]] (which
is what I use in master).  But I don't want to re-open the
discussion. ;-)

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.6-571-gc591be
: Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096